Some of the templates on here are great but many of them are in publisher. I have a mac and have the Pages, Keynote and Omnigraffle Pro software. Anyone out there use these programs for booklets or anything? I'm hoping to make menus, welcome booklets and who knows what else.

Thanks!smile72.gif

I am a Mac user at home, and i won't say i am GREAT at it, but i am getting there by trial and error. My Mac has so many features i still have no idea how to use a year after i got it. But i mostly just take the templates that people have created here and try to re-create them the best i can using Mac based programs. MOSTLY it works pretty well. (Of course, i download them at work on my PC and then try to make them work at home and compare the two!)

I can tell you this - if you are thinking of doing ANYTHING from VistaPrint, their editing program (for customizing) is not compatible with Safari. Hmmmph... in this day and age! rant.gif

Hopefully some techy-wizard type can come along and help us both with tons of useful information... right? Anyone?? Bueller?? prayer1.gif

Although Safari is good, you Mac users should be using Fire Fox instead. Vista Print doesn't work in Safari anymore and Yahoo recommends that you now use Fire Fox.

Mozilla.org - Home of the Mozilla Project

Download from here.

As for the programs that come with the Mac, I don't use those, have office for mac and the design programs I use are the Industry standard ones.

I wish I could help you more, do those programs have tutorials? Also some programs work cross platform.