Where to buy BM dresses?

Hi ladies i am looking for my BM dresses. I want something formal but that they can wear agian. I like short dresses because they are all short in stature. I want something that looks classic and classy not to BM dressy, if you know what i mean. Any suggestions?

Was there a price rage you are going for?

Jim Hjelm has really cute dresses. David's Bridal too has a really cute line out of short dresses. Even dept stores have cute dresses to look at...(macys, bloomingdales, etc) Another store that have cute dresses that arnt too BM'y are Cache.

There are so many BM dress places...it is really about searching around but you can check out these websites for ideas...

Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Gowns and Accessories from David's Bridal

Tuxedos, Formal Wear and Bridesmaid Dresses by After Six

Frocks Modern Bridesmaids

Jealous Bridesmaids - Toronto's Wedding Dress & Bridal Boutique

Bridesmaid Dresses, Tiaras, Wedding Veils, Wedding Planning

VictoriasSecret.com: The Official Site of Victoria's Secret

Macy's - Clothing, Shoes, Bed & Bath, Kitchen, Beauty Brands & Sunglasses

Just go to Google and type in "bridesmaid dresses" and you will get a lot of sites...also there are other threads on here that have BM dress ideas.

Good Luck!

You can get the dresses anywhere. Things to consider are the number of attendants (Do you need to find 8 matching dresses), is there a particular color you are looking for, and what sizes are your BMs. It can be hard to find the same dress in large quantities or drastically different sizes. Often the same dress doesn't come in regular and plus sizes unless it is a BM gown.

My dresses were Mori Lee Affairs Collection, strapless, and tea-length. The selection of styles and colors were great and the dresses are all under $150 (I think)