Wondering about this photographer??

Hi,

I ran across this photographer Lidya Solemidt and I'm wondering if anyone has worked with her or checked her out? She has some really great pictures and she is very responsive and super nice...I'm really liking her so far. Here is her website if you want to check her out for yourself:Home Lidya Solemidt Photographer

Any feedback would be appreciated... Right now It's kind of a tie for me between her and Vanessa- they both seem awesome. Thanks!

Have you guys seen any pics from Claudia Rodriguez? hers are outstanding!! you can look at her pics here Claudia Rodriguez, Photographer, Cancun & Riviera Maya

Also, go to the "blogs" section to see additional work from her and her associates.

Lydia is awesome as far as getting in contact with most definitely. i just think that Claudia's pics are so artistic! Although she is more expensive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorlack76 View Post
Wow...those may have been some of the best photos I've seen fom various Cancun photographers. Did she give you a price list at all?
Hi,

If you contact her directly she will send you her price list and give you more information. She is priced about the same as Vanessa I believe. I also think Claudia does great work but she's too $$$ for me. Lydia seems very good and I really like her style.