Sunset Time for Cabo San Lucas

NABUMBAH

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
I keep telling myself that once I have the location and date figured out, the rest will be easy. (yea right!) I really don't want to be super unfomfortable since we're leaning towards June (I'm a sweater!) - but maybe I can just hand out fans and water misters!
what about early june?...it will get hotter the later you go and PV is hotter than cabo...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KARLA View Post
Here's a link to a Sunset Tim Calculator.

Location Selection for Sunrise Sunset Calendar

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico is listed and you can enter June 2007 and see the sunset times for the whole month.

For June 5, 2007:
Sunrise: 6:34am
Sunset: 8:02pm
I am getting married in May 2008 and have conflicting sources for sunset! The website Karla is referencing says sunset for May 10, 2008 is at 7:51 pm. Weather.com says it is at 6:51pm! I used the same cities for each search.

And even stranger than that...Weather.com says sunset for May 10, 2007 (the same day 1 year earlier) is at 7:51pm? Okay, why would it be different from year to year?

I am so confused. Seriously, I work at NASA and am going to ask some of my rocket scientist friends.