I got a hotel for mine. But just for the photographer it was 220 for the base price. Then from there it goes up depending on what you want. Like if you want a copy of all the prints it is a set price, or a photobook or whatever. I love my pics! It almost sounds like it would be cheaper for you to fly a photographer in. What does the 1000 dollars include?

Mine was an hour and a half of pictures and hair and makeup aritist

The specific one I liked included hair, makeup, outfits (or you can bring your own) with two hours of shooting. They offered a few pages for free if you purchased a photobook. That was a little over $1,000. It's less if you excluded the hair, makeup and outfits, but from what I can tell on the pics their hair/makeup people and costumes were awsome (made the girls look like one of the Pussycat Dolls). There were cheaper ones, but the pics looked a little dated on the websites. I saw yours and they looked great!!! Maybe it's just the location, but those types of photo shoots are a lot here.

I'm sure if I keep looking I'll find cheaper rates. I don't have much time left before the wedding.....

I just booked my Boudoir session!!!!!!!!! It was bizzare because right after posting this thread, this photographer (whom I was referred to from someone at work) called me and had GREAT prices! $50.00 sitting fee+ the pictures. I'm SO excited for this!!! It's booked for Oct. 6th!!! I'm planning on spending a few hundred dollars, NOT a few thousand LOL! I'll post pics when I have them! RebeccaMarie Photography