Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

Just search starfish necklaces.  There are a zillion sellers.  The picture will look the same as the pictures included on this site.  They run from anywhere from .99 cents to $2.00.  It takes a little while to receive b/c they are in China.  But it's actually reasonable shipping, considering.  I think I got mine in about 7 days.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting my bridesmaids Coach wristlets for gifts - roughly $60 to $100 each.  I figure these are great for the trip so they can carry cash, camera, and lipsticks while still having a cute, stylish purse.  Then you can still use it at home for nights out on the town when you dont' want to lug a big purse!

• 3 weeks later...

My FI is giving his guys reef flip flops and gator sunglasses.  I want to put together beach bags with sandals, a towel, their wedding day jewelery, flip flops for the reception and other fun beachy stuff for my girls.  I am hoping to get a majority of it while I am in Mexico.

I'm getting the BMs starfish necklaces of some description but not yet sure what we'll get for the guys (FI has his best man and 5 ushers). We'll be buying their outfits too.

For my mum, I'm planning on getting a journal I've seen online called something like "my wonderful mother" and it includes loads of sections to fill in abuot why you love your mum. Very soppy but right up my mum's street!

• 1 month later...