Onsite Riu Montego Bay Pictures

I was able to get my hands on a few onsite pictures of the resort from the Riu Montego Bay sales team. The pics are from mid July. It really does look very close to opening in these pics...and should hopefully put any fears other RMB brides have to rest. Enjoy (and yes...I know I'm obsessed)

Click the image to open in full size.

Room Building

Pool

Beach

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have NO IDEA how great it feels to see those pictures. I think I'm the first of BDW to wed at RMB and probably one of the firsts period. So I was truly in panic mode that I would get married with planks of 2x4s everwhere in my wedding picture's bvackground.

I leave for the resort on Sept 17th (34 days), assuming I canget internet access, I'll be sure to update everyone on RMB.

Excited J,

I know how you feel. I have been very nervous about the resort after reading about the 4th floor mess online. These pics made me feel allot better...I think there is even water in the pool in that pic smile159.gif

I want a FULL report and tons of pics when you get back. I will be anxiously awaiting.

34 days!!! Wow I bet you are starting to get excited.