Found my FG Dress!!!

smile123.gif Very excited! I decided to go with a Wooden Soldier dress (as I order all her holiday wear and jackets from here anyway). I sent links to the FI and my mom with dresses to chose from and we all picked the same dress. I am going to remove the sash, add a little wider one with the wedding colors and put the sash back on over it (to keep the beading/crystals, but add some color).

So, here is the dress, minus the tiara/veil! What do you think?

WHITE SATIN & ORGANZA SLEEVELESS WAISTED DRESS from WoodenSoldier.com

very pretty :)

my only concern is that the sah may be the type where the front of the cumberbund part is attached to the dress, like not removable even if you undo the stitching, with just free hanging sash-y parts in back. that might not remove/re-attach like you are planning.

otherwise its a very good idea and will look beautiful if it works out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
very pretty :)

my only concern is that the sah may be the type where the front of the cumberbund part is attached to the dress, like not removable even if you undo the stitching, with just free hanging sash-y parts in back. that might not remove/re-attach like you are planning.

otherwise its a very good idea and will look beautiful if it works out!
Good Point! I thought about this as well. My Gma is a seamstress so I figured if it gets here and isn't easy to do,I will ship to her to fix it. Hoping it will work as I do want a little color.