Getting Legally Married in Cabo or California??????

DreaW

Yeah, I've been thinking about this a lot too... not sure, I mean, I still have 11 months, so not in a rush to decide,

but, it does feel like the date is slightly marred if you get married at home, but is so much easier!!

Actually, our original plan was to get married on Feb 22nd here, so it would be the same date, and just a different year! But... we didn't get our acts together to do that...

So, I think I like Natasha's idea, doing it the day we get back, just on our own, and not telling anyone. Though, i do like Kash's idea! Maybe we can think of one of our guests who could marry us... nice.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, I ended up going with Natasha's idea too - taking care of it when we get back just feels right, it'll just be like we're finalizing it. It was important to me to have my uncle marry us (even though it won't be legal). It also just seems like it'd be less stress while I'm there. Who knows though - I change my mind on EVERYTHING, so this could change soon. lol.