Calling July 2009 Brides!

I'm leaving on Monday!! I'm so excited but I also have a lot of anxiety. I think I need a Xanax, I can't sleep!!! I still have a lot to do!!!

For those of you going to Mexico, how are your receipts coming for customs? Is anyone using paypal invoices? They don't say what you purchased...how do you get around that??

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibsmom View Post
I'm leaving on Monday!! I'm so excited but I also have a lot of anxiety. I think I need a Xanax, I can't sleep!!! I still have a lot to do!!!

For those of you going to Mexico, how are your receipts coming for customs? Is anyone using paypal invoices? They don't say what you purchased...how do you get around that??
I had so much anxiety on Sunday the whole day! I totally took a Xanax. It def helped.

Leaving early Sunday morning and totally freaking out! I have a million things left to do...

Finalize playlists

BUY EARRINGS! I can't find ones I like!

Print inspiration pics to bring down

Finish packing

Make fake receipts for customs (ugh.)

Finish welcome books & programs

Oh yeah, and FI has the great idea to move on Friday (we just bought a house). I think I might kill him before we leave...