Hi Ladies, for anyone who has done the tree guestbook with ink thumb/finger prints, what did you have available for your guests to wipe off or clean their hands with when they were done signing?  I love this idea, I'm just not sure if individual little alcohol wipes would work or if there is a better idea out there.  Thanks!!  I apologize if the answer to this is somewhere buried in the thread.  - Lauren

• 5 months later...
We're going to have guests sign river rocks where they can either write a message or just sign their name.  Then we will display them in a vase and with my natural touch bouquet on top.   
amber! We did that for our engagement party and have then in a vase! It looks nice and neat and our guests loved it! I wish I could post a picture but don't know how!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedding2014 View Post

amber! We did that for our engagement party and have then in a vase! It looks nice and neat and our guests loved it!

I wish I could post a picture but don't know how!!

Very cool.  Glad it looks good and is seems like a nice way to display it.   It's nice to find someone who did the rocks.  Hopefully it won't be too heavy to take to Mexico.

When you click to reply there is actually an inset image button you can hit.  There's the row that starts with size then its text color.  Further down is a little picture of mountains and a sun (2 before the smiley). You click that to insert an image.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...