dress shopping issues

If you've got a small figure and a need something that has a good fit (lucky girl!!!), try a gown that has a corset because that will definitely fit you like a glove.

Some of the best corseted gowns that I've seen are in the Maggie Sotero line. Check out her website she's got a collection made specifically for destination weddings and most are corseted! Good luck and no worries, you've got tons of time!!! punk.gif

Also check out Sophia Tolli. Most of, if not all of, her gowns are corseted. They also allow you to order from hollow to hem so you'll get your dress in your length right from the start. I haven't got much for curves but in a Sophia Tolli...watch out!

I am petite too and I find that the best dresses to give you curves are mermaids or trumpets and the worst are ballgowns and pouffy a-lines as they tend to overwhelm. Sheaths are pretty too. Good luck in your search and like previously posted you should consider having it custom made; that way you can incorporate all the elements that you like in different dress into one.