First photobook of my wedding pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieS View Post
OK, Morgan, I thought since the weddings were over I was done having to copy and steal all your cool DIY stuff and now you've set a whole new standard of plagiarism that I'm going to have to commit. smile124.gif
You've made a beautiful, awesome, stupendous, magnificent photobook!
thank you! I'm working on something else for you to steal. I'll probably have it finished today to post.

the projects just get started when the wedding is finished :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wacko.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
thank you! I'm working on something else for you to steal. I'll probably have it finished today to post.

the projects just get started when the wedding is finished :)

Aaaaaghhhh! You keep raising the bar and unless you post some templates, I'll never keep up! wacko.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieS View Post
wacko.gif

Aaaaaghhhh! You keep raising the bar and unless you post some templates, I'll never keep up! wacko.gif
the other project is a slideshow. I uploaded the first draft, but their website is down right now so I can't put up the second draft.

I don't think I can share a lumapix template. they are a .scrap file until you export them as a jpg, but they are only good on the computer they were created on. the lack of being constrained to a template is what makes the program so great anyway.

I haven't been following the most recent posts so I don't know if this has already been mentioned but I just had a small suggestion that I forgot to write when I posted my questions and compliments a few days ago - for the hand ceremony layout, you may want to make the picture more transparent or the writing more bold because it's a bit hard to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunBride View Post
I haven't been following the most recent posts so I don't know if this has already been mentioned but I just had a small suggestion that I forgot to write when I posted my questions and compliments a few days ago - for the hand ceremony layout, you may want to make the picture more transparent or the writing more bold because it's a bit hard to read.
thanks for the feedback. I'll try more transparent. I was hoping that in an 8x8 size it would be more clear. When i make my real book (this is just the temp) i want to break the hand ceremony up into 2 pages. my side & his.

this seals it. i am paying the $40 and getting the real version of photofusion.

this is so lovely morg! you have a touch for collaging :)