Happy Birthday Shellk!

JOSIE thanks for posing your long response from Riu. WTF does she mean "I am truly sorry but we don't offer this service." for the frozen drink table... I too have seen photos and planned on doing this. Soo confused. Do you know if you get champagne or any other drinks while everyone is sitting outside in the heat before/during/after the ceremony??

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBride View Post
does anyone know what the difference is between a religious wedding/symbolic & renewal of vows is.. is there any difference?
religious wedding -this is legally binding
symbolic wedding - the same cermony but your not legally married.
renewal of vows - im not sue but im guessing similar to symbolic.

ShellK---- Happy 34th! Hope it was a great one, sounds like it was!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyG View Post
Happy Birthday Shellk!

JOSIE thanks for posing your long response from Riu. WTF does she mean "I am truly sorry but we don't offer this service." for the frozen drink table... I too have seen photos and planned on doing this. Soo confused. Do you know if you get champagne or any other drinks while everyone is sitting outside in the heat before/during/after the ceremony??

yeah! i know! isnt that ridic!huh.gif my mom and I have a feeling that maybe we have to ask the hotel to do it. We've seen it a million times, so we're actually calling the hotel and asking if they can set it up for us, and also if they can move up our dinner reservations. will keep you girls posted. sorry i am never on anymore due to my new position at work! ahh!