Restaurants to have a reception?

Jaims

We're thinking about plan B, if having a caterer come in to our villa doesn't work out (site fees, permit fees, etc). Can anyone recommend a restaurant or somewhere that isn't a hotel or resort ballroom to have our small reception. Its going to be about 40 people, probably not a band or dancing, so more like a beautiful dinner. The type of food isn't important, just the atmosphere. We don't want to go into San Jose, trying to stay as close to Cabo as possible. Thanks for your help!!!!smile03.gif

I'm having my welcome dinner at Baja Cantina. They also do wedding receptions as well... It may be worthwhile to check out.

If you decide to consider San Jose places I love the restaurant inside Casa Natalia. The decor is lovely, it would fit 40 people perfectly and the food is amazing. The hotel is very small and the restaurant is in the courtyard. The food isn't cheap but they are happy to work with you to figure out what can work in your budget.