Big Brother 10 *Chat Thread*

melwru

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE her nominees! I'm so routing for Keesha right now. Jessie is so full of himself! I couldn't believe he went into her HOH room, told her what to do, and then said "do you understand me" a few times. And I love even more that she threw it back in his face with a nomination!

I also read online that Keesha and April pinky swore final two. Maybe they showed that tonight, I missed the first half...

I know that Keesha says that the nominations were "personal" in nature... but I have to believe that she is playing a much better game than that... I wonder if she is doing the same thing dan did... except she is playing the "emotional player" -- which could be seen as "weak" and "easy to be swayed."

What do you think?

omg ... i was so glad jesse got nominated. he is so gross and so arrogant. yuck.

i love keesha - and rooting for her. i think she needs to stop talking about her plans so much and be more selective about who she tells what to.

i was glad to see her and dan discussing an alliance!

gosh ... i can't get over how much i hope jesse gets voted off.