This is the "funniest" ebay listing!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
If her fi walks down with her than she won't make any money to pay for the wedding. They should just elope. If you have to put a listing on ebay to pay for your wedding you shouldn't be having a wedding.
Exactly! thats just pitiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhuskergirl View Post
whack job that she appears to be, I still love that she's going to walk down the aisle to the Star Wars Imperial March. rofl.gif
lol, I have a friend (one of my BMs...not one of the girls in my siggy pic tho) that I seriously think would contemplate this. She is a Star Wars F-R-E-A-K! Actually, my first thought was that she posted this. It does sound like it could go either way - made up for laughs or real for cash...

My friend had read the article about the girl who got Dr. Pepper to sponsor her wedding (she auctioned it on Ebay.)

Full article: Bride gets Dr Pepper Snapple to sponsor her wedding | Dallas Morning News | News for Dallas, Texas | Latest News

He was hoping I'd try to do the same thing and get a beer company to sponsor my wedding - like Corona!