Tia,

if/when you find the template can you send it my way? ill do the same if i coem across it first.

i was trying to figure out a way to send out STD but also see who can or cant make it...more cant make it for sure-to save on the actual invitations later down the road. i would hate to buy 150 invitations when i am pretty sure i know who will not be able to make it.

thanks!

The RSVP for the boarding pass is very easy. Do you have the basic template already? I am attaching my work in progress just in case you need the basic template. (to see mine correctly you will need to download and install these fonts: hibiscus, Angelina and pr compass rose)

Just create one of the boarding passes to say RSVP with the info you need. Then you just need to use something to create the tear along line. Fiskars rotary cutting board has the Perforating blade that will make that for you.

Here is a really good example from the forum: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t24866

You could even skip the envelope and make the RSVP into a post card by putting the stamp and your address on the back side of that boarding pass. Does that make sense? Carla wink.gif

Template.doc