Grumpy about my discountmugs.com mugs!

thanks ladies! I appreciate it very much!

I think the only reason you can actually see the writing in the photo is that the flash was on. just sitting on the desk it looks like an orange palm tree on a blue background.

I'm sure they'll fix them. I'm just grumpy is all.

And you're right! If they let me keep the other mugs... Bonus to someone here!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no rebecca! that sucks!

i have had this happen 3 times for 3 different wedding related purchases. each time the companies told me to keep the boo-boos, so now i have a bonus personalized hoodie in the wrong color, a bonus pound of incorrect colored sand, and a bonus something else random i cant remember :) look at it this way, YAY for freebies! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
oh no rebecca! that sucks!

i have had this happen 3 times for 3 different wedding related purchases. each time the companies told me to keep the boo-boos, so now i have a bonus personalized hoodie in the wrong color, a bonus pound of incorrect colored sand, and a bonus something else random i cant remember :) look at it this way, YAY for freebies! wink.gif
Abbie!!! You crack me up!

They've already sent me the re-do order confirmation. I've got to work with them to get the ship date moved up. Right now I'm supposed to receive them on the 31st. Yikers! We'll see what they come up with, but I'm feeling SO much better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Abbie!!! You crack me up!

They've already sent me the re-do order confirmation. I've got to work with them to get the ship date moved up. Right now I'm supposed to receive them on the 31st. Yikers! We'll see what they come up with, but I'm feeling SO much better!
That's great! See, it all worked out!
Oh, and if you decide you want to give/sell the other mugs I'd be interested in buying them! Let me know!
Glad they worked with you to fix it!