My Jamaica ROR BD Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&N View Post
Damn, if I looked that good @ 5:15 in the morning I might get up earlier! Your photos turned out fantastic!!
My thoughts exactly! I love all of your lingerie. I was so disappointed when VS didn't have the polka-dot corset in my size.

I think you look beautiful! Very sexy in a natural way. Don't get me wrong, I love me some make-up, but it is saying something when you can look just as good without it. You can always schedule another shoot for Valentines or your first anniversary if you are unhappy with them.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
My thoughts exactly! I love all of your lingerie. I was so disappointed when VS didn't have the polka-dot corset in my size.

I think you look beautiful! Very sexy in a natural way. Don't get me wrong, I love me some make-up, but it is saying something when you can look just as good without it. You can always schedule another shoot for Valentines or your first anniversary if you are unhappy with them.

I think that's a great idea!!