happy hump day! popcorn.gif i created a mass program however i want to change the style of it. i'd rather it be on 5x8 paper, like a booklet with more than one page. Does anyone have this type of template I can use? here is the one I created so far, i am still messing with it...(i hope i attached it correctly, first time doing this) smile41.gif

Attachment 2207

massprogramtemplate#2.doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Do you have Publisher? I have a template for a program that I made for work.
That's a system that allows to open certain formats, yes?
I just looked and I didnt see that I had that here at work, but I could be wrong. blush2.gif Yeah I'm not very good with certain programs. I can use excel, power point and some other things but thats about it.....? blush2.gif I must sound like a real jack-a$$.

Quote:
Shoot the file is too big and won't upload. I can email it to you.

Also, if you go in Microsoft Word, then hit help, online there are a zillion templates you can download online.
Ah ok, let me see if I can down load some from Microsoft and see what happens, I shall return!!

Quote:
Shoot the file is too big and won't upload. I can email it to you.

Also, if you go in Microsoft Word, then hit help, online there are a zillion templates you can download online.
yeahhhhhhhhhhh not doing too good. i will pm you with my email if you dont mind sending it to me? thx so much!! smile159.gif

• 5 years later...