Just wanted share that maidenform has newly released a backless bra (for all of our low back dresses) It was created by the 2nd place winner of this season's American Inventor and then Maidenform came on board and is distributing it. I've seen it online at Macy's, Dillard's, Kohl's, etc but never in the stores. I just ordered one from Kohl's (they were about $10 cheaper and they have .99 shipping right now) so I'll update when it comes in if it's any good.

I bought one of those backless bras that stick to your boobs (not the nubra super silicone thing, mine's fabric on one side, sticky on the other).

So I tried it out at home one day, just to see because I don't want to try it out in public in case the worst happened!

It's strange at first, but you get used to having no straps at all. Just make sure you don't put any moisturizer on first before putting it on or else it won't stick.

So I was wearing it and playing Rock Band at home (the drums are my thing) and with the more difficult songs I'm sweating it up. So much so the bra slid right off!

So for those of you thinking about wearing one under your hot dress, beware!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, very interested in the review of the Maidenform. I had a look at it, and it would surprise me if it worked like they claim for bigger sizes as well. I have heard people say that it sits allright on your boobs, until you move your arms (but who would want to move their arms) and then it all comes off. Not great, me thinks...

Me, being a 34DD/E, I have gone for a Faveo Freedom Bra (Faveo Limited) and it rocks!! It is the strangest thing, looks weird and all, but it does the trick, it supports, lifts and fixates everything in place. In fact, it is so comfortable that I wear it more and more as my every-day-bra, even under normal clothes. I love it, and don't think the Maidenform one can beat it!