My bridal shower...

Alyssa

thanks girls!!! it was wonderful! my friend kathleen took some great candid pics too (she has a fancy camera) she is dropping me off a disc on her way home from work today so i will post some pics tonight!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Alyssa, I was thinking about you too yesterday! It sounds like you guys had a memorable and wonderful time! How fun and exciting! Sort of sets the bar for the wedding date doesn't it? All the emotions - it sounds absolutely beautiful that your family was there and shared so much in making it a beautiful day for you. Congrats - can't wait to see pics!

WOW!!! Thanks Alyssa!! I really appreciate the kind words... you're too sweet. I will have some pictures ready to go tomorrow!

Girls her shower was BEAUTIFUL!!! I told one of her bridesmaids that I was totally going to tell my bridesmaids that they better get on it!!! The atmosphere was so intimate and unique and TOTALLY conducive to some AWESOME images! She has some really amazing bridesmaids who are the true definition of great friends! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbld78 View Post
WOW!!! Thanks Alyssa!! I really appreciate the kind words... you're too sweet. I will have some pictures ready to go tomorrow!

Girls her shower was BEAUTIFUL!!! I told one of her bridesmaids that I was totally going to tell my bridesmaids that they better get on it!!! The atmosphere was so intimate and unique and TOTALLY conducive to some AWESOME images! She has some really amazing bridesmaids who are the true definition of great friends! Congrats!
thanks Danielle!!! i can't wait!!!! smile03.gif