Poem, quote about creativity

Hey Ladies, my best friend is getting married in a few weeks and she gave everyone in the bridal party a little assignment to come up with 5 lines about a particular word to read at her wedding. We were each assigned a word and mine is CREATIVITY. i myself am not very creative. Do any of you have any ideashuh.gif A poem? Quote? Your own thoughts that connect back to love and marriage somehow?

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Heres a couple quotes. I hope these are what you need. Carla wink.gif

-Creativity is a type of learning process where the teacher and pupil are located in the same individual. (Arthur Koestler)

- Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work. (Rita Mae Brown)

- Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out. (Tina Turner)

- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. (Scott Adams)

- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. (Albert Einstien)

- Creativity is a drug I cannot live without. (Cecil B DeMille)

- When Alexander the Great visited Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for the famed teacher, Diogenes replied: 'Only stand out of my light.' Perhaps some day we shall know how to heighten creativity. Until then, one of the best things we can do for creative men and women is to stand out of their light. (John W Garnder)

thanks! I'm not exactly sure what I need. I need to tie creativity into love and marriage I guess. Thanks for sending these. Hopefully it gets my (nonexistant) creative juices flowing! :) If ya'll think of something else let me know! THANK YOU!!

Here's something I found for you:

The Creativity of Love - Roy Croft Quote

the art of intimacy, creativity of love, roy croft quote

I believe intimacy is that which brings out the beauty and depth of a person.

I believe it is through our most cherished relationships where we discover who we are, what we can be, and how we can bring sacredness into the world.

I share one of my favorite quotes that speaks to this phenomenon.

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

~Roy Croft

Hey there,

This one is kind of abstract, but when I think of creativity and of love I think of creating something out of nothing...

"A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."

Antoine de Saint-Exupery