Am I crazy to have more than one wedding band?

I definelty don't think you are crazy. I was considering the same thought. The ring I will be getting to go with my a e-ring is a bit bling bling and I love it but there are times when you want to be more casual. The jewler suggested getting a plain band for those moments when you are feeling very casual so I think I'm going to do just that.

And girl, it's your wedding....you can do what you want. If you want to incorporate both do it!

Having more than one wedding band would be excessive for me. I have one wedding band that matches my ering perfectly and I can't imagine "splitting time" between rings so to speak. Knowing myself, I think that it would just increase the likelihood of one of the rings getting misplaced.

I'm glad I'm not the only one doing this! The band that matches my e-ring is a diamond band and is very blingy and I definitely want a plain band that isn't so dressy/formal. I'm not really a jewelry person anyway, and I know I won't want to wear all of those diamonds all the time. If you're crazy then I am too!