Boarding Pass Invites...Where did you buy the materials?

I know people have mentioned here and there where to purchase materials, but I've been searching for an hour or so and finding the information slowly. I would love if some of you could post info on this thread for those of us who are just starting out.

Thanks!

I purchased most of my stuff from various places, hobby lobby, Michael's, wal-mart, etc. Here are couple links to threads. the first one is thread that Anny created and compiled a lot (if not all) boarding passes from members. the second is the thread with details on how I created mine! Let me know if there are more questions!

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t22754

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t22679

I got the paper from a paper store (Xpedx here, but just get heavy paper stock in the colors of your choice from any paper/craft store.

Corner punch from a craft/scrapbooking store.

Xacto knife.

Glue stick.

That's all I used to make mine.

Hi ladies...just wanted to post an update. I ordered paper from Discount Wedding Invitations, Vellum Paper, Vellum Envelopes, Card Stock Source - Paperandmore.com and I LOVE IT! I ordered a sample of each color that I was choosing between and the package came within a couple of days. The paper is very pretty and thick and I'm really happy with it. I just wanted to post this just in case others were looking for paper.

Tami and Andi thanks for your help! I appreciate it!