Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Girls, I am off tomorrow morning!!!! I want to thank all of you during my almost 14 months on this forum. I can't begin to express how valuable all of your thoughts and opinions have been to me. I can't believe it is almost here. I am crossing my fingers for NO rain, it looks like we beat the hurricanes.

I will be sure to post photos and reviews for those at Azul Beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckerba View Post
Girls, I am off tomorrow morning!!!! I want to thank all of you during my almost 14 months on this forum. I can't begin to express how valuable all of your thoughts and opinions have been to me. I can't believe it is almost here. I am crossing my fingers for NO rain, it looks like we beat the hurricanes.

I will be sure to post photos and reviews for those at Azul Beach.
Bree, I wish you all the best and I hope you have an absolutely amazing wedding day and stay.

Can't wait to hear all about it!!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR TOMORROW!!!!

I will be sure to post photos and reviews for those at Azul Beach.[/quote

Good luck Bree! I know everything will go perfectly! CONGRATS! xoxosmile03.gif