Size 18 xxl 16w 1x silver 2008 Tadashi dress for sale

HOT OFF THE RUNWAY!!!!!!! AS SEEN ON "KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS" EPISODE "A new perspective in New Orleans" WHERE KIM KARDASHIAN MODELLED THE DRESS FOR AN OK MAGAZINE SHOOT.

SILK JERSEY GOWN WITH DRAPED SHOULDER AND HORIZONTAL PLEATED BODICE WITH FIGURE FLATTERING RUCHING THROUGHOUT.

Recently purchased as a special order from Tadashi for a wedding dress as this size is not carried in stores. It took about 2-3 months from when I ordered it to arrive. Doesn't fit my upper body well and there are no returns. You can see the dress on tadashicollection.com under Spring 2008 Shoji collection. They had the sizing wrong on the site...it comes in S, M, L, XL, XXL and not normal numbered dress sizes as shown. The tag on this dress is XXL.

The Tadashi site does not have measurements on their chart for a size XXL but a size XL is listed as 44-36-47 and this is slightly larger. This should fit a size 16w or 18 fine as long as your back/bust is smaller than 46 inches and waist is 44 inches or less and hips are 52 inches or less.

Would be great for a bride, wedding guest, mother of bride or other special occasion. This special order could not be returned. I am selling at below what I paid ($1050+tax+shipping) and the tags are still attached.

See my ebay listing here

• 1 month later...

This dress is a popular choice for weddings.

Recently Tadashi received this letter from a lovely women who wore this Tadashi gown for her silver wedding anniversary, which took place in Tel Aviv, Israel. A Silver Wedding Anniversary (Tadashi Collection Weblog)

also

see another bride wearing it in the pearl color A Most Happy Bride (Tadashi Collection Weblog)

• 5 years later...