Michelle08's Wedding Weekend Review (pics)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great review Michelle. I'm also using Maye (it's the only thing I've actually booked so far) so now I'm a bit nervous, as her emails do seem to point to her being a bit confused...but hopefully I can keep her focused and make her confirm things back to me. The last thing I need to do is worry about my co-ordinator...I hired her so that I won't have to worry so much!

I was going to go with Tara Null but I emailed her weeks ago and haven't gotten a response. That does not work for me!

Great review Michelle! I missed it when you first posted! I really appreciate all of the tips about Dreams. I'll be sure to keep my wine ordering to a minimum...yikes, that's about 10 trader joes bottles of wine :) Thanks again for the thorough review.....makes me super excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendra View Post
Great review!!! I am using Maye also. I hope everything is ok for my wedding.
I am using Tomas also for my pic's.
I'm sure everything will be fine...just make sure you are stern w/ her. I honestly didn't care about a ton of things so it wasn't worth stressing about. So I just let things slide...but you do need to be assertive or put someone assertive in charge. Hopefully I will have my pics in a couple weeks from Tomas and can post them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.Heather View Post
Great review Michelle. I'm also using Maye (it's the only thing I've actually booked so far) so now I'm a bit nervous, as her emails do seem to point to her being a bit confused...but hopefully I can keep her focused and make her confirm things back to me. The last thing I need to do is worry about my co-ordinator...I hired her so that I won't have to worry so much! See above...

I was going to go with Tara Null but I emailed her weeks ago and haven't gotten a response. That does not work for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
Great review Michelle! I missed it when you first posted! I really appreciate all of the tips about Dreams. I'll be sure to keep my wine ordering to a minimum...yikes, that's about 10 trader joes bottles of wine :) Thanks again for the thorough review.....makes me super excited!
Yes...drink all the wine you want just let them pour the house not give you the bottle...seriously I would never pay $80 for a bottle of wine here! I wouldn't even pay $40! :)