Mexicana Airlines

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmeow View Post
Hi Ladies! Has anybody used Mexicana Airlines before? Is there anything I should know (bad/good)? Thanks in advance!
I don't know much about Mexicana, however, I have been seeing the airline more these days or I'm just more cognizant of them. What I do know is that I have my daughter booked on Mexicana to PV - however, it's the exact same flight as mine but I'm going via American Airlines. I had to book hers through Priceline because she'll be flying direct back to Houston on Continental (we're going out of Dallas direct to PV) and going this route made it less expensive. Even though she is going on "Mexicana" it is a flight operated by American, therefore, we're on the same plane and her airfare was much cheaper!

Not sure if that helps, but you may want to make sure when booking who is operating the flight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmeow View Post
Hi Ladies! Has anybody used Mexicana Airlines before? Is there anything I should know (bad/good)? Thanks in advance!
Hi there,

I used Mexicana Airlines to fly from Toronto, Canada to Mexico City and I was very happy with everything.