Save the date boarding pass...

That's not a bad price. I really love the ones you found on that invitation site but I am thinking that for my forgetful guests it is better to just get the magnet ones so they can throw them on the fridge and not lose them. (Even though I don't really like the magnet boarding passes b/c they look so plain)

• 1 month later...

I did the save the date boarding pass on magnet paper. I used the template the host posted on a thread under "invitations and save the dates." I bought the magnet paper from staples and printed them at home. They came out pretty good considering I'm not much of a do it yourselfer. :) I folded them inside a STD letter and sent them in business envelopes with nice little heart stamps. Here is the template I used I hope it helps

boarding pass template.doc

I started with the Word template too, but I can't stand doing graphics in Word, so I created my own in Powerpoint. It's pretty easy if you know Powerpoint. I just inserted some rounded edge rectangles and changed them from solid lines to dotted lines, changed the colors. Then added some straight lines and text boxes for the names/date/location/TA & website info. Then I inserted a color image in the background. That's another template instruction that I'll wind up adding to our website for other brides to download. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

• 5 years later...