Post pics of your Wedding Cake!

I think I know which ones you're talking about...I'm pretty sure I've seen molds like that, but I also wonder if you couldn't bake a huge sheetcake and have them punch out three different diameters of cake using biscuit/cookie cutters, stacking them and drizzling them with icing/ganache.  I think they'd be a bitch (pardon my language) to ice with buttercream but I would think pretty much anything is available if you're willing to pay for it.

Originally Posted by babestaaa View Post

Can someone give me any information on mini individual cakes like Tammy the host had? I think it is super cute and was interested in cost, etc? I'm also going to ask my WC about it.

Ok, so my curiosity got the better of me and I did a google search...here's the pan for the mini wedding cakes...and look at these cuties I found! : )  You should do a google image search of mini wedding cakes if you haven't already.  

images.jpeg96442-mini-wedding-cakes-in-pittsburgh.jpg

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

I think I know which ones you're talking about...I'm pretty sure I've seen molds like that, but I also wonder if you couldn't bake a huge sheetcake and have them punch out three different diameters of cake using biscuit/cookie cutters, stacking them and drizzling them with icing/ganache.  I think they'd be a bitch (pardon my language) to ice with buttercream but I would think pretty much anything is available if you're willing to pay for it.