Something you wish you would have packed?

Stuff I was happy to have:

*baby powder (chaffing, not just me, but especially FI in his swim trunks all the time) this can be used like chalk on a dress also!

*cute hats, the sun can burn your scalp and too many times it itches, then peels about a week or two later, it's so gross

*chargers: cell phone, iPod, and most importantly camera battery

*waterproof camera case

*those hang on the door makeup/bathroom stuff folds up to pack bags, counter was small and FI took it over

*an empty trash bag (put all dirty clothes in it for trip home)

*the nail polish I had on my toes, the beach can be unforgiving

Stuff I wish I had:

*an extension cord, sometimes only one plug is by the mirrors and I had my own blow dryer & flat iron

*alarm clock (thank goodness for cell phones, we couldn't call out from them, but the alarm saved us)

*those little packets in medicine bottles that keep moisture out, they would have kept my underwater camera case from fogging up

*iPod dock, the one English channel on TV wasn't that run to get ready to like music would be (wedding hotel has them already, yay)

Stuff I could have done without:

*so many bras, I lived in swimsuits

*why did I bring a pair of jeans?!

*too many shoes, old pair of tennis shoes, 1 pair of cute/dressy flip flops, and 2 cheap pairs of flip flops was plenty

*wouldn't bring OFF, never needed it when we went both times, guess it depends on where you are but in Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Tulum, Xel-Ha, horseback riding, and Coba ruins never got bit

*won't bring steamer for dress, will just hang in BR while showering to get wrinkles out