Pics from my shower!

Amy you look amazing! I love the outfit and the blonde hair! Secondly I love all the pics. Everything looks amazing starting with that tiki bar! I'm so glad you had a good time...did you get a lot of great gifts?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
I had to take a shot with every table!
Wait a minute... you had a shot (of tequila I assume) with each table and didn't get trashed... muahaha friday.gif

I know I would have!

That tiki bar is too cute... looks like you had a wonderful time!

Congrats!

THanks ladies!

I've been gradually getting highlights. I actually met Hans as a blonde, lol, so I get to tell him he is actually marrying the girl he met- 4 yrs later! Its a little to blond, so we plan to add low-lights in the front. My cousin is amazing, she has not been charging me for my hair as a wedding present.

I loved my dress, thanks! I got it from Macy's but have never heard of the brand. I paide more than I wanted to, but the shoes were borrowed, the hair was free (my cousin styled it that morning) so I figure its as much as I would've spent on all three.

And yes, that tiki bar is fun. My bro's house is the central house, we are always there!