Originally Posted by L&C In Love View Post

WOW!! Thank you so much for sharing all of this awesome info Tonia!!! I am definitely going to use some of this info you provided about the hotel in my pre-travel brochure/newsletter! Your bags look awesome! Did you make the door hangers yourself?

You are welcome!! Like I said nothing as original! LOL! I got all my ideas from surfing this site! I did make the door hangers myself with the help of my sister in law. We bought the foam hangers and stickers at hobby lobby. They were inexpensive and really cute!

I was wondering if someone could do me a huge favor... I emailed the hotel from the website, but not sure if it was a general email address or actually went to the weddings area. Could someone send me the wedding coordinator's email address, please? Or better yet -- send me the wedding package and extra services pricing & details?? I've been waiting for weeks to hear back, which makes me think I got the wrong area.. I need to make my resort decision soon, and really liked this one from what I've read of it. PM me and I'll send you my email address.

Oh, and anyone know if the tent is just an option? I'm not a big fan of how it looks compared to the image I've had in mind all this time.. Thanks so much!!

Hi there, I have been in contac with the WC (Elena) lately...her email address is [email protected]

I am also waiting to receive the pricing list for 2011 - she mentioned that is still not available. All I got from her was the wedding packages that are on the web.

I believe the tent is the only option....

Originally Posted by 82turtles View Post

I was wondering if someone could do me a huge favor... I emailed the hotel from the website, but not sure if it was a general email address or actually went to the weddings area. Could someone send me the wedding coordinator's email address, please? Or better yet -- send me the wedding package and extra services pricing & details?? I've been waiting for weeks to hear back, which makes me think I got the wrong area.. I need to make my resort decision soon, and really liked this one from what I've read of it. PM me and I'll send you my email address.

Oh, and anyone know if the tent is just an option? I'm not a big fan of how it looks compared to the image I've had in mind all this time.. Thanks so much!!

I am all booked for 24th Jan but Elena still doesnt have the pricing for extras for next year!

Originally Posted by baezas View Post

Hi 82turtles,

I have been in contact with Elena the WC lately, her email adress is[[email protected]]

I am also waiting for the pricing list, she told me that should be availadble in the next couple of weeks - I can post it here if you want when I get it.

I also enquired about the tent and as far as I know is the only option....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ladies - has anyone received the up to date price lists?

I have been in contact more with Elena now  my date is nearer.  Rather than bombard her with 101 questions I sent an email with 8 questions on it in one go and she replied to everything.

Cant belive I leave in 12 weeks!! x