I just returned from my bachlorette party in Vegas and we didn't make it to the male strippers. So I was thinking of when I go to PV the women and I can go see some strippers. Does anyone know of a strip club with men. I know they have a bunch of strip clubs with women strippers.

My recommendation is that you go to the gay club "Manana". They have a stripper show sometime after midnight (I haven't been in a while, so I'll have to ask my friends for details) that lasts for about an hour or so (and the strippers are pretty H-O-T). Anyway, it's one of THE hip places to go (if you don't have a problem with the gay scene) - they have an indoor area which plays more latin pop music (and has the stripper show) and an outdoor area that plays more club/techno music.

Although the club is mostly gay, you won't be alone - there are a lot of people you go there for the good music and the festive attitude.

Here's more info:

"Club Mañana - South Side - 290 V. Carranza. Tel: 222-7772

Vallarta's newest gay club is an open-style Hacienda with dancing in the indoor air-conditioned disco as well as on the outdoor patio area. International guest performers, strippers and drag queens perform regularly. Beautifully appointed and now one of the most popular places in town with dancing inside and out. Just around the corner from club Paco Paco and down the street from the Senor Frog's store. DJs Ramses and Alex. Stripper shows nightly at 11:30 PM; inquire about other shows or special guests. Cover. Sun-Thurs, 9pm-6am; Fri and Sat, 9pm-8am "