more beach favors

I am having my reception directly on the beach. I am thinking of not renting the dance floor which costs $400/ night. If I don't rent the dance floor I want to get my guests flip flops as a favor. Any suggestions on where I can get cheap flip flops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YauLau View Post
I am having my reception directly on the beach. I am thinking of not renting the dance floor which costs $400/ night. If I don't rent the dance floor I want to get my guests flip flops as a favor. Any suggestions on where I can get cheap flip flops?
Old Navy or sometimes on super sale at Target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YauLau View Post

I posted a link somewhere before, search for "flipflop idea" I think thats where I put a link to ebay, they had large lots of flip flops you could buy, I don't remember how much, but they were cute they had different colors and designs.

• 5 years later...