Do you stalk your registries?

So I peeked..LOL So far I got the Bissell pet eraser and some rubbermaid food containers. I was so excited last night!! hahaha and I couldn't even tell anyone, not even FI because he has a big mouth and I'm sure that he is in on the whole "Surprise" of the shower.

Now I am trying to figure out when it is. I knew I was going to do this!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i'd be very surprised if i was wrong about when i think my shower is (but i'm going to start making sure i'm dressed decently and have makeup on every weekend from now thru the wedding though anyway, LOL)!

someone bought our rachel ray cookware set! yay! and that was an online-only item (i was worried no one would buy stuff that wasn't in-store)!

Annnnd, that lasted how many days? ...2! LOL

No but I really was going on there to add some things, and I just happened to see that someone bought the other 3 dinner plates, so now we have all 8 dinner plates! WOOHOO!!!

Edit: I know we like pictures, here are our plates...

Click the image to open in full size.

My birthday is tuesday and my mom calls me yesterday to tell me she's getting stuff off my registry for me- LOL she's too funny. so i waited and hour and looked- i got a 2 in 1 blender/ food processor, a wooden salad bowl set, and serving trays! Happy birthday to me! :)

Yeah, I never thought martin would either! In fact, I was dead set against getting a new set at all! Until I saw these... they are so beautiful, much more colorful in real life - they look like little works of art, which is right up our alley!! The platter is even more beautiful, it also has butterflies :) I love the old stamps and scripture on them too :)

We are putting them over cobalt blue chargers, so it makes them more contemporary (definitely our style)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki317 View Post
My birthday is tuesday and my mom calls me yesterday to tell me she's getting stuff off my registry for me- LOL she's too funny. so i waited and hour and looked- i got a 2 in 1 blender/ food processor, a wooden salad bowl set, and serving trays! Happy birthday to me! :)
Woohoo! LOL

I actually love surprises when it comes to presents, but this is TOO tempting! S&M.gif