Post Pics of your pets!

Natalie Z

Rotwelliers are beautiful but I'm teeny scared of them, lol. Gotta work on my acquired beliefs that rotwelliers, pit bulls & other powerful dogs are bad. Even boxers are classified one of dangerous dogs. That is silly because my boxer is super friendly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2 View Post
I think that it really depends on how the dog is raised!
I agree but you still have to deal with their deep set acquired tendencies, I think. We took Bo to the dog park yesterday. I've decided that small dogs are MEAN, lol. There was this tiny chinuana (?) that kept biting Bo whenever Bo wanted to play.

I agree that you have to watch some dogs more than others. So that is a good point.

Yes, small dogs tend to have "short man syndrome" lol there is a small dog that lives just up the street from us that is always mean to our dogs too. I just dont get it. They have no fear! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2 View Post
Yes, small dogs tend to have "short man syndrome" lol there is a small dog that lives just up the street from us that is always mean to our dogs too. I just dont get it. They have no fear! LOL
Being a small dog owner this made me smile120.gif~! Your so right though. I remember Taz standing like a pitbull, i used to stare at him like WTF dude you cant hurt a FLY!