When Must We Arrive In Mexico For Legal Cer.

I am unable to get in touch with our WC and I just spoke with our travel agent and we can save us $600 pp if we leave on Tues and arrive in Mexico at 11:05am on Tues. If our wedding is on Sat is that ok? Or do we need to travel on Monday so we are there for a full day on Tues if we do a legal ceremony? smile105.gif

• VIP Member

Hopefully I can help!

We arrived at or around 2 pm on Monday afternoon and we were wed on Friday... legal ceremony. So, since your wedding is one day later than mine, your arrival time SHOULD be okay!

You guys SHOULD be ok, but every hotel is different. Does your hotel have a website with a wedding section it? Or can you call the hotel direct and ask them? I'm sure it's fine, but I know of several locations where you MUST arrive 4 days prior for legal ceremony. I would double check just to be safe cheesy.gif

thanks yeah we must be there 4 days before so if our wedding is on sat can we travel and get there early afternoon on tues? i emailed the wc again so hopefully they will get back to me. $600 pp will most likely increase the number of guests so i would hope they would get back to me :0)