Niki's ROR Review w/some pro pics

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for sharing your great review and pictures. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding and you looked gorgeous!

I love the shot of dinner at Mammee Bay. You mentioned that you brought decorations with you. Did you use them for the tables at the reception? I couldn't quite see what they were. Some people have said that there isn't much room on the table for decorations, so I was wondering what yours were like. Do you have a close up picture? Also, it looks like you had tables set up outside of the Seagrape. Did that cost anything extra?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linzibella View Post
Thanks so much for sharing your great review and pictures. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding and you looked gorgeous!
I love the shot of dinner at Mammee Bay. You mentioned that you brought decorations with you. Did you use them for the tables at the reception? I couldn't quite see what they were. Some people have said that there isn't much room on the table for decorations, so I was wondering what yours were like. Do you have a close up picture? Also, it looks like you had tables set up outside of the Seagrape. Did that cost anything extra?

Thanks!
Yes, we had a few decorations for the dinner tables. Initially I was going to do some type of centerpiece but after seeing a picture of the tables there was just no room for that. So we went with crystal candle holders with taper candles, rose petals, crystals, and table runners to give the all white linen some color. We also made menu and place cards for each guest.

No, there was no charge for the tables set up at the Seagrape.

I will post a pic of the table decorations as soon as I find one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all of your responses. I am a slacker and have been neglecting my BDW responsibilities. Here is the link to my pro pics. Be warned there are a ton of them. For the event name type in either Erik Green or Tiffany Sharpe

Find the Perfect Wedding and Portrait Photographer on Pictage.com

Here is the link to the slideshow as well. You have to install a plug in to view it so it's not the easiest thing in the world. If you have a Mac (like I do) it will not work. So you can imagine what I was going through when I got the link and couldn't watch it.

http://baltazarfotos.com/shows/green