For those who are using wedding window for their website, have you tried to upload music? I swear I'm following the directions, but I can't get anything to upload. I can get to the part where it looks like it is working and is uploading, but then freezes up. Has anyone else had this problem?

Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridgway View Post
For those who are using wedding window for their website, have you tried to upload music? I swear I'm following the directions, but I can't get anything to upload. I can get to the part where it looks like it is working and is uploading, but then freezes up. Has anyone else had this problem?

Melissa
I am using wedding windows but I didn't download my own music, I used theirs! I'll be interested to see how you get it to work....Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridgway View Post

Melissa
try doing it with no other windows or programs running...it might be too much on your computer.

of course anytime-I get impatient with my computer a lot too, I teach for a living and my students all get laptops, they all get so frustrated and want it all to work right away, so I am used to helping people through computer problems.