• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Those are beautiful! Plumeria is a favorite flower of mine. THe colors look great together. I'm so sorry you had so much trouble with them, but it looks like you're ready to go now. Addressing them is not so much fun. I recommend getting an early start or hiring a calligrapher! LOL! Of course, I sent out 200 invites so I could be jaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
Those are beautiful! Plumeria is a favorite flower of mine. THe colors look great together. I'm so sorry you had so much trouble with them, but it looks like you're ready to go now. Addressing them is not so much fun. I recommend getting an early start or hiring a calligrapher! LOL! Of course, I sent out 200 invites so I could be jaded.
I finally learned that name for the flowers - after doing a lot of searches and only finding Australian sites! I know them as frangipani. They are gorgeous! And I love their scent. I'm a sucker for flowers cheer2.gif

I think I'll be ok with the addressing, but thanks for the heads-up. I will only be sending out about 18-25 of them, so I'll probably just do them by hand myself. :)