I DESPERATELY NEED HELP!!

Has anyone had a Catholic Wedding at the Barcelo?

My Deacon wants to know all the details for Father Jorge Castaneda. He wants contact info, parish info and the Diocies Chancery location. He will not sign off on the letter aproving our marriage without it.

I have emailed Xhail for this info but she has not replied. I am supposed to have this info by the end of the week!!!!

If anyone can help I'll be forever greatful

haha! it was more than 2 guests...more like all of them except me! my dress would never dry for our photo shoot the next day! i was actually jealous that i didn't go in...i wanted to cool off from all the dancing, lol. you're right...tinton falls is right down the road...hooray for jersey shore outlets! i also know a bee keeper there who made jars of honey for my bridal shower, lol.

Hello Brides-to-Be.

My fiance and I have just realized that our iPod is broken. We are hoping that we can use CDs instead because we don't have the money right now to buy a new iPod. Does anyone out there know if CDs are OK?

Also, what kind of sound system does the hotel use?

Can we use CDs for the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception?

We will pay for the Mariachi band to play right after dinner, otherwise that's all we can afford.Thanks for any responses. We are leaving on Tuesday and I am freaked about this right now. Any help would be great.