My Bachelorette Party Shirt

Those are super cute! What are you going to do for your bach party?

Regarding these parties...are they suppose to throw it for you...or do you tell them what type of party you want to have or what you want to do/go?? Not sure how that works out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexico15 View Post
Those are super cute! What are you going to do for your bach party?
Regarding these parties...are they suppose to throw it for you...or do you tell them what type of party you want to have or what you want to do/go?? Not sure how that works out!

Well I am having in San Diego, I think they have planned some manis and pedis, then onto the wineries in temecula, and then dinner out in San Diego, and if we are not too tired we will go out to the bars at the beach maybe.

Your MOH and BM's should plan this, and you should not pay for anything or have to do any work for it, and in return when they get married you will give them a great party.
I did let me girlfriends know what things I would like to do. But the pretty much took it from there

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
Don't forget, Save 10% with code CJVA ex. 2/14/07 (not sure if it works with free shipping but I'm trying it out)
yup it works with the free shipping. thanks so much!!!

• 6 years later...