Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will fly trust me. When we get married in 5-6 weeks wewill have had a total of a two year engagement. I felt the same as you!

Originally Posted by kellykanester View Post

9 months today I will be getting married to my best friend and love of my life, I don't know how I am going to make it that long love.gif

It's been a full week since Cecilia told me she was going to put together a contract for me and I haven't received anything. My travel agent's supplier is negotiating a group rate with Dreams and I'm supposed to have the pricing by tomorrow. I just don't want to start blasting the info to my guests until I know for sure that Cecilia has reserved Himitsu beach for the wedding...How long did it take you ladies to get your contracts? I'm wondering if I should shoot her an email today to find out where she is in the process, but I don't want to come across as impatient either...

I would call her. I have found this is the best way.

Originally Posted by GabbyAbi44 View Post

It's been a full week since Cecilia told me she was going to put together a contract for me and I haven't received anything. My travel agent's supplier is negotiating a group rate with Dreams and I'm supposed to have the pricing by tomorrow. I just don't want to start blasting the info to my guests until I know for sure that Cecilia has reserved Himitsu beach for the wedding...How long did it take you ladies to get your contracts? I'm wondering if I should shoot her an email today to find out where she is in the process, but I don't want to come across as impatient either...