Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Great photos Andrea!!

Well ladies, I leave tomorrow for my wedding!! Canâ€t believe how fast time has flown and itâ€s already my turn! Thank you all so much for the inspiration and answers to all my questions! This website has truly made planning a DW that much easier and less stressful! 

I will be sure to write a review when I return!! 

Originally Posted by AD2012 View Post

Great photos Andrea!!

Well ladies, I leave tomorrow for my wedding!! Canâ€t believe how fast time has flown and itâ€s already my turn! Thank you all so much for the inspiration and answers to all my questions! This website has truly made planning a DW that much easier and less stressful! 

I will be sure to write a review when I return!! 

All the best for your wedding. Have a great time. xx

hi Kirstin, I'm getting married in Oct and had same thing as you!! I'm from just outside Edinburgh I've emailed WC at least 3 times and she's certain we don't need to translate docs which is good but Thomas Cook keep telling me different but think I'll go with WC since they do this day in day out!! Good luck when ur wedding comes round anymore questions just ask :) x

hi Kirstin, I'm getting married in Oct and had same thing as you!! I'm from just outside Edinburgh I've emailed WC at least 3 times and she's certain we don't need to translate docs which is good but Thomas Cook keep telling me different but think I'll go with WC since they do this day in day out!! Good luck when ur wedding comes round anymore questions just ask :) x