Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

We were a small group of 16 but I did see the wedding with the hats and girls with flowered dresses...there was another wedding the next day where we saw the group standing on the wall by the beach and doing an action shot of jumping in the air, and the bride fell down!!!

I'm trying to post a couple of pics but I can't seem to do it!

Thanks for sharing HereFishie! We stayed there in Oct 08 and had an amazing trip. Having the piece of mind of being to the resort first was a big factor in us choosing this place.

I must say it's pretty cool that there seems to be 3 of us from Alberta planning weddings here right now (myself, HereFishie and RayKel)!

DJ BOB--Just heard back from Jazmin and we can use him!

There has been some question regarding bringing in an outside D.J. to the Bahia. Jazmin told me this morning that having DJ Bob would not be a problem...He has some GREAT reviews on here!! AND you can pay him thru paypal which is REALLY nice!!

Photographer Info--here is what the new photographer sent to me. I have sample photos if anyone would like to see them...

We book you for the basic package (36 pictures for 540 dollars). Even though, we will take more than those pictures, in the following secuence:

>

> * Pictures of the bride getting ready

> * Pictures of the ceremony

> * Family and friends photo session

> * Bride and groom photo session.

>

> The day of the wedding, the photographer will give you a time

> and date of the presentation of his work. At this time, we will prepare an incredible slide show with pictures black and white, sepia and color for you to see.

>

> After you view all the work, the photographer will create several packages with different products and prices; this in order to satisfy your needs and be positive you´re taking home what you desire.

> :)