So far I've come up with...

1- Welcome to the Wedding Celebration of....our names, date, location

2 - Bridal Party...MOH, Best Man, BM, GM, Ring Bearer

3 - Music...we haven't picked music yet, so it's only a title

4 - Ceremony...Legal, Non-denominational religious, reading, sand ceremony (and maybe hand ceremony if it's not TOO much)

5 - Special Thanks - My parents, his parents, friends who did the reading, cousin in charge of guest book and "And EVERYONE who has traveled many miles to be here with us today!"

I might add one before the first one and make it without any words, just heat emboss seashells or sand dollars on it...sort of like a cover. That would make 6 sleaves and a very nice fan if it's hot!!!!!

Granted, I might change my mind in the 8 months I have left before my wedding LOL

SARAH!!!

So I started on my outer pages of the programme, using the fiskars tool and filigree pattern. Man, Oh man! Is that hard work?!! And it took me freaking FOREVER!

I think I broke (damamaged) the tool... and in hindsight, am wondering if this is b/c I'm using 110lb cardstock?! Wouldn't it be a LOT easier if I just used regular, thin, metallic paper - as I plan to laminate them afterward... Do you think that laminating them will mess up the embossing?

What did I do wrong?! I will have to stop and pick up another tool (and thin paper!) this evening!

Sarah, did you emboss all of them by hand? With the little hand-held, 3-balled instrument?

I just stumbled across something called a "cuttlebug" and am thinking this little baby would save a LOT of work! Could it be used for such or am I off in left field?!

UGH...!! =(

So I have been working on getting the programme fans done. And even having laminated them, they are "floppy" (for lack of a better word!) What is the heaviest cardstock available?! They are not taut or fan-like in the least!! HELP!!