Gossip Girl

ErinB

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I SO love this show!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the last 2 episodes of last season to watch yet. (i know, i'm slow lol). I just didn't have time last season to watch, so I'm catching up now.

I missed a few episodes though, like the young Lily one. and what the heck happened to chuck's dad?!!?

I can't wait! FI gives me such a hard time about watching it. But then he'll be sitting here in the same room and after a few minutes start asking me who is who and what they did and I'll just be trying to shush him so I know what's going on.

The end of last season was incredible. I thought they were getting kinda cliched with some stuff but the ending just hooked me on the show again.

I'm looking forward to this season! I have Jayson watching too.. even though he pretends he's not!

I can't remember what other show we were watching, but the people on it were talking about how this guy was dressed like Chuck Bas and Jayson says no.. he didn't have a pink tie on! I loved that my hubby got the reference to Chuck Bas. That's his fav character on the show.. heh heh.

• 2 weeks later...